Mama has come around to frilly girl clothes.- June
June here. With the help of Grandma and Nama, mama is warming up to frilly girl clothes, and they've spent the last few days dressing me up like a doll.
Finally I got into something a little more casual- this is the t-shirt that Henry walked around with all day before I came home from the hospital.
Some terrible group of doctors decided that you can now give babies baths before their umbilical cords fell off. So mom decided that since Henry was already in the tub, I should get a bath too.
Curses on all of you doctors.
Here's the official debut of my lungs. Papa says he's taking me in for a tune-up because I have a squeak.
This is an outfit that mama had when she was a little girl. We tried to get a few pictures on the new quilt that Grandma made me, but I decided that I'd had enough pictures.
This one isn't very good of me, but it sure shows off Grandma's pretty quilt!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home