Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Stir crazy- Henry

I'm feeling much better and have resumed my blogging- but I've agreed to share the responsibility with my new little sister, so now you can get posts from both of us and mama too.

It was 45 degrees on Sunday, so we all headed out doors to enjoy the weather. Even J.B. came outside with us. It must have been warm because mama didn't wear a hat.

I found a box that had a new bike and a trailer in it in the garage. Mama said that it was from Great Aunt molly and Uncle Mike, but that I couldn't open it up until all the snow is gone. So I tried to shovel some away. It's going to take a long time to get rid of this snow.

J.B. and I can't decide who looks better in green. Mama says that last week she felt bad because I was so little and acted so grown up. But now that we have a baby, she thinks I'm huge by comparison (you should see June's tiny diapers!) and she asked when I'd be getting a job.

Evie, you think you need a hair cut? Take a look at this!

June got me another present! A marble run of my very own. I love playing with it and am very good about making sure all of the marbles make it into the bowl so that June doesn't get a hold of any of them.

I'm also dabbling in photography these days as a new hobby. Don't leave your camera sitting out. These pictures are when I found the camera, turned it on and snapped a picture.

I need to work on focusing, but not bad for a two-year old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home