Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

June comes home!

Papa brought mama and June home from the hospital on Saturday.


I helped Grandma and Nama make a welcome home sign.

I was very excited to see mama bringing my new baby home.

She sure looks tiny in her car seat.

I helped carry her inside.


I insisted on putting June in the bouncy seat immediately. Then we held hands.



I even got to hold her. For about 5 seconds then I lost interest.

Then I showed June all of my new material. I call this one "Too cool for Thomas the Tank Engine."
We saw a very rare thing- actual Junebug eyeballs. These are only seen once every several hours, if that.
Papa finally got to spend a little time with his new little girl.

Grandpa Seibert has some cuddle time.

The Cooper family agrees that she is their cutest granddaughter this side of the Mississippi.

PawPaw ponders his newest grandchild- and the next reason why he'll never be able to afford to retire.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Jeff Griswold said...

Hank,

You sure are lucky to have such a cute little sister.

Jeff

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry, I am sure you will be a great Big Brother! Every little girl needs a Big Brother to look out for her(or to antagonize her to make her tough!)

xoxo
The Bray's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home