Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

This boy needs a haircut- Henry.


There's pretty much one rule when Grandma comes to visit- get in line for a haircut. I went first. Here I am all slicked up pre-haircut.

I was very still through the whole haircut.

And it helped that mama fed me a marshmallow every 10 snips.

I've been learning a lot about how babies eat lately. I'm especially intrigued by mama's pump and make it a point to help her every time she uses it. Papa and I got to feed June a bottle of milk.

Mama and I made a special treat for papa- pan au chocolat. Well, they were crescent rolls and chocolate chips. Maybe not the same recipe the Parisians use, but close enough for us.


We made the treat because today is mama and papa's 4th wedding anniversary. Do you think that when they were in Paris 4 years ago, they thought that they'd end up in Wisconsin with two kids? Luckily, they wouldn't have it any other way.

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger The Bockey Clan said...

Happy Anniversary a day late!

Blessings,
Bridget & Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home