Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Another day. another pink outfit.- June


Mom finally caved and went out and bought me a dress. She couldn't bring herself to buy a really frilly dress- she says she isn't ready for that yet. (Can you tell she really thought I was going to be a boy?)

Grandma keeps my legs warm because they don't make tights small enough for little chicken legs.

I've been spending alot of time hanging out with this really soft blanket GG and GG sent.

Papa thinks this headband is funny. I was just trying to watch the Brett Favre special on the TV.

Grandma made this great blanket that goes in my car seat and keeps me nice and warm. Mama says that I look like a nun in a habit and calls me Sister Mary George whenever we go out.

Today my brother was a goof and wanted everyone to sit on one chair. (Note the new pink dress. Mama got over her phobia.)

Is it too young to be embarrassed?

Brett Favre, the tears you cried today were the tears of every Wisconsin citizen. We wore our Packers gear in solidarity with you.

Mama tried to get a shot with both Henro and I, but we worried more about getting my nukie back in.

My Grandma is the greatest, but she has to go home tomorrow. I guess Grandpa needs some looking after too. We're sure going to miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home