Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mama's dress


Grandma Seibert sent the yellow dress that my mama wore home from the hospital when she was a baby. So of course, mama had to try it on me too.

I think it is very pretty, but the collar is kind of itchy.

That didn't stop my from falling asleep though.

Aunt Katie asked for a close up so she could decide who I looked like.

Then I lost control of my eye for a minute.

Later, when I was sleeping, mama decided that she wanted me to ear her old Easter bonnet. Aunt Jenni says I have to wear it all next weekend when she is up visiting.

I'm also getting the hang of my nuk. Mama says she loves me very much but that she is not a toy, so in an effort to cut back on the 17 nursing sessions a day, I now have a flowered nuk.


Finally, just in case your dying to hear what I sound like, here's a video of me being cute, if a little boring.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's pretty precious guys...although she was obviously cutest swaddled up like a little papoose. Her yellow dress comes in a close second though...followed almost as closely by her pink Bengals gear!!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

June-

I LOVE the videos! Your NOT boring! Keep them comin' mama.

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home