Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

June is one month old!- Henry

June is one month old!

And she has so many clothes that mom is worried we might not get a chance to wear them all. So June has started layering on as many outfits as possible. I personally think that the yellow dress and giraffe t-shirt combo is a little much.
But it sure is a cute dress! Thank you Miss Jocelyn!

Here is June sleeping (still).

Our friend Sophia came over with her parents to celebrate June's "monthday" with us. As a special treat, Sophia and I got Cadbury eggs for dessert.

Sophia's mom tried to sneak a bite. Sophia was not pleased.

I got mine in my mouth all in one bite.

3 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Happy One Month Birthday June Bug :]


Love you,
Aunt Girl

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice bib Henry; first blogging now social networking. Promise to friend me one day.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

June-

You look BEAUTIFUL in your dress!

Hank-

I'm so glad that you had that bib on! HeeHee

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home