A girly girl - June.
It was a nice day today, so mom decided to dress me up for our lunch out for Mexican. I said it was nice, but I didn't say it was warm- hence the sweatpants.
...we tried on another dress. Thank you Miss Jennifer for this beautiful dress. If only it would stop snowing so I can wear it. (We're supposed to get another 6 inches on Thursday.)
Mama, I love my new dresses, but do we have to try all of them on tonight?

2 Comments:
Junebug,
You are such a beautiful girl! Your Mom has made you into the most beautiful doll baby she has ever had.
We are looking forward to seeing you. Ol' Gramps wants to squeeze you til you grunt.
We can't wait because we are in love with you!
Love to all up there,
GG&GG
June,
Isn't it fun being a girl? :]
By the way. My blog is
www.jillianec.blogspot.com
Love you all,
Aunt Girl
Post a Comment
<< Home