Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Swimming lessons- Henry.


Papa and I take swimming classes together on Thursday afternoons. We have a great time.

Mama had a blast from her past when we played "What time is it, Mister Fox?" in the pool.

And when lessons are done, I get to climb the ramp by myself and walk out of the pool. Unfortunately, as soon as I get out of the pool, I stand at the very edge and relieve myself in my swim diaper. And just because it's called a diaper, doesn't mean it holds anything in. Mama and papa don't know what to do about this interesting habit, but are trying to convince themselves that it is a good sign that I'm holding it until I get out of the pool. Right?

And of course, baby June slept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home