I do wake up sometimes- June.
Grandma Seibert called today and asked for a post of me awake, since most of the posts end with "and June slept through it." Here you go, Grandma.
Mama informed me that when Henry was 6 weeks old, he could roll from his belly to his back. Then she asked what I could do.
It's been very warm in Wisconsin this week- mid 70s! We didn't know what to do with ourselves! So today we all decided to bare our legs. All the glare from that white skin did cause a 40 car pile-up out on the interstate, but most of the traffic is moving again now.
I gave it my best, but mostly just put my face straight down into the blanket and hoped mama would give up. Between you and me, I think the only reason Henry could roll over was because his head was so big. Put anything that huge up in the air and it's bound to create some tremendous momentum.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home