Trader Joe's and the Jet Room- Henry.
About once every 3 months we head over to Trader Joe's to stock up on Two Buck Chuck- the cheap wine they sell. This time, mom let me push the cart.

About six bottles into it, we started to get some weird looks from other people in the store.
Also packed into our weekend of fun was a trip to the Jet Room- a restaurant at the Madison Airport where you can watch all of the private planes take off. And then all the planes that land park in front of the restaurant. It was so awesome and I highly recommend it to anyone.
Also packed into our weekend of fun was a trip to the Jet Room- a restaurant at the Madison Airport where you can watch all of the private planes take off. And then all the planes that land park in front of the restaurant. It was so awesome and I highly recommend it to anyone.

2 Comments:
And here I thought my dad was the only two-buck chuck aficionado I knew!!!! Smooch!
Jet Room isn't what I thought I would be originally but it still sounds awesome! Sign me up for next time.
Post a Comment
<< Home