Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, April 25, 2008

My last day at the babysitter's- Henry.

Mama and Papa said they can't justify sending me to the sitter's house anymore if someone if always going to be home with baby June (read- the UW childcare funding ran out). So on Thursday I had my last day at Miss Diana's house. So mama came over to take some pictures.

I sure am going to miss her.

And I think mom is going to miss her two days a week with just one kid.
This is my new favorite thing to do- put my fingers in my mouth. Any advice on this? Is this a normal thing for kids this age? How do you get them to stop?
Even Papa stopped by to see us!

Here's my crew: Iain, me, Huntley, and Nora.

Hucky and I are best friends. You'll notice that I'm smiling in these posed shots because mama just promised that we'd all get ice cream for dessert! Dippin' Dots, even!
Huntley and Nora exchange pleasantries.


Finally, here are some blossoms on Miss Dina's tree.

We're not quite sure what kind of tree it is. Grandma Parsons, do you know?

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank & June-

You two are ADORBILE little ones!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home