Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Too cute- Mama.



Baby June was looking so cute this morning that I had to upload the pictures immediately so that you could enjoy them.
Since I have the nicest friends in the world (we're talking about you, Leah), June is sporting Ralph Lauren today. My kids have nicer clothes than I do. I must say that June wears it well.

And a little preppy dress deserves preppy knee socks that look like Mary Janes.

Wonder why June looks so happy? It's because her brother is at the babysitter's today and her soft spot is not in danger of getting assaulted for the next 8 hours.

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks so adorable!! The Mary Janes make the outfit, proving that good clothes don't matter if you don't have good shoes...or socks in this case. Smooch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home