Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Morning at the park- Mama.

We worked out a babysitting swap with our neighbors today. They're going to watch Henry this afternoon while I go to my photography class and we watched Isaac this morning. We decided since it was so nice out that we'd go down to the park and do boy things.

So we packed up the wagon with all of our plastic construction equipment and set off to the park. The boys loved it.

I want to show off a cool trick I saw in one of my parenting magazines. This picture above is taken with no flash.
But this one (above) was taken with the flash. I never thought to use a flash outside and I had to manually turn it on because it's normally shuts off in bright light. I really liked the results.


The guys were both very well behaved and played nicely together, making sure to get very dirty and collect about 1000 rocks in their shoes.

June came along, but preferred to stay in the shade. There wasn't any shade at the playground, so we had to make our own.

In Henry's words: "Baby June likes it!"

The boys decided to see how full they could fill the red spinny thing. It was a great time. We did have to come back early though because Henry started to put rocks in his mouth. And then he'd grind them between his teeth. It was really gross and so we packed up and went home.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank & June-

You look like you had a great time at the park. Your Mommy's really getting great at taking pictures!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home