The farmer's market moved outdoors a couple weeks ago and mama was excited to get down there.

She was excited because every spring, they plant thousands of tulips all around the Capitol and she was hoping for a good picture. Unfortunately today was not the best day for that. I just wanted to sleep in mama's sling and cried every time she took me out.

At least I'm not crying in this one.

You can see that the market wasn't that busy today. It's still pretty early in the spring and only about 60% of the vendors were there. Mama was licking her lips hoping to get some ramps.

But our favorite booth- the
Brunkow cheese booth- was packed. We took turns going in to get that awesome baked cheese that everyone loves. Mama even bought a bag of curds because Henry said the words that every mother loves to hear- "More cheese, please."

Whoa, is this for sale too? No, it was there to protest damming up Snake River.

Next, Henry got a honey stick. He was confused at first.

But then really enjoyed sucking the honey out. I didn't get any cheese or honey. No fair.

Hank, me and Mama.
Hery insisted on having the stroller shade down in front of him the whole time.

Papa took these beautiful tulip pictures.

Extreme close-up.

Now yellow.

Mama attempted another picture, but I protested. Can you blame me? Look at how I'm dressed! Mama said she wanted me to look spring-y, but it is still only 50 degrees here. Too cold for a short sleeved dress, so we had to layer. How embarrassing.

We finally got mama to leave when Henry started yelling "No pictures! Go to car!"
It was a great morning. We not only got cheese, but mama picked up basil and peppermint plants too. Fresh herbs again!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home