Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

My parents are the worst- June.

Today started out fine- we picked up our neighbor Isaac and went down the the park to enjoy the nice weather. We even went out for Mexican food with Miss Jennifer and she fed me a bottle.

But things quickly went downhill. I had to sit in a hot gym in a sweatshirt while Henry got to swim in the pool (mama said I was too little to go in). Then we went out to eat and mama said I couldn't have any chicken nuggets OR french fries. And I was starving! Then we went to Target. Henry and I had some spending money gifted to us. Henry got to pick out some Car Movie cars. I was just about ready to pick out an awesome dump truck that I wanted when mama decided that she wanted to spend MY folding money on leggings instead. And she didn't even let me get the pirate ones! Instead papa picked out the pink and yellow ones. I was mad.
Here I am with my new leggings. I don't care how cute they are. I hate them out of principle.

By the time we got home I was so tired I didn't even want to eat. But mama said that she'd already thawed out some milk and insisted on shoving a bottle in my mouth anyway. I spit everything out and cried for an hour just to show them. So mama wrapped me up and banished me to the swing in the bathroom. Life as the second child is the worst. I'll bet Henry never had to fall asleep every night in a bathroom.

Just wait until I'm a teenager. I'll show them then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home