Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Farmer's Market- Henry.

On Saturday morning, we took the family down to the Farmer's Market. It's our favorite place and one of the things we'll miss most when we leave Madison.

When we weren't navigating the crowd, Mama let me push the stroller. I had a little trouble getting it up over the curb.

PawPaw tried to tell June that you look cool if you where your hat backwards. I don't know if it works that way with a bonnet.

Aunt Girl and June snuggled for a while.

I shared a pan au chocolat with mama.

She made me give her a kiss before I got any. to alleviate any hassle I just gave her a kiss between every bite.
Then we took Aunt Molly and GG up to the top of the Capitol to admire the views of the city.

Finally we retired to the cheese booth to fill our bellies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home