Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, May 30, 2008

3 months old!- Mama

On Wednesday, June turned 3 months old. She is still a very pleasant calm baby who loves to lick her fingers or anything she can get (and keep) her hands on.
Check out that extreme upper thigh roll.

This picture more reflects the mood in the Turner house as of late. Papa and I have both been working long and weird hours outside the home and despite the fact that we were all sick last week, we've managed to come down with an even nastier bug. I think it is strep throat. I've been in bed asleep approximately 30 out of the past 40 hours. And after taking care of me and the kids, now Brandon might be coming down with it as well. The kids are still healthy and have been very understanding. Henry has watched a lot of videos and June is actually very happy because she gets to lay in bed with me most of the time. She probably wonders what she did to deserve so much attention! (And by attention, I mean holding her hand while I sleep.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home