Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, May 30, 2008

We're still here- Henry and June.

While mama has been sick, we've been doing all we can to help out.

June- I've been extra cuddly and extra sleepy with mama.
Henry- I've played quietly and watched plenty of videos, even thought I was tired of watching them and asked to turn them off. Unfortunately, mama was asleep when I asked, so I had to watch them to the end.
One nice thing about mama being sick is that she doesn't cook. So that meant pizza last night and McDonald's tonight.

And she's even feeling well enough today to take our pictures again. This is the new poster for the Army- We Want You!
We did remember that tonight was Friday night- and in the Turner house that means nail clipping night! (You wish you were this much fun.)

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank & June-

These pics of you two together are ADORIBLE!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home