
Yesterday, mama took
JB and I to get our pictures taken at Sears.

Mama says she likes taking me because, for the first time, I was cooperative. Too bad that baby sister doesn't know about mama's picture bribes yet.

For example, for this shot, I got to eat 3 raisins.

This one earned me 2.

Mama thought this was a cute photo, but showed off my mullet too much.

They'll use this shot for our 2045 Presidential bid- Turner and Turner. The first brother/sister ticket.

And here we are in the forest.

Whoa, June, watch out for that head behind you. Mama was actually holding us in this shot, but from under the curtain.

June did pretty well for the photo shoot, but got pretty tired and there weren't enough raisins in the world that would keep her awake.

This is the picture that mama eventually chose. Don't we look sweet?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home