Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day at the zoo- Henry.

This morning, mama and I (okay, just mama) got up and made papa a coffee cake, eggs, and bacon for Father Day. We even made him a special card while Juner stayed cuddly and kept him asleep.

Later, we visited papa's favorite place in Madison- the zoo.
The petting zoo was open and papa bought me an ice cream cone filled with pellets to feed the goats.

The goats ate it up fast, so mama and I picked up pellets off the ground. It was so fun. even mama got into it and she generally makes it a rule not to touch animals, let alone let them lick you.

I got nibbled a couple times, but I didn't really mind.

We played on big playground. We had so much fun we forgot to take pictures. I climbed all the way up to the highest slide (over 20 feet in the air) all by myself! Mama and papa were impressed because they didn't think I could climb the net maze to get up there.

After the playground we went on the carousel.

We had such a fun time at the zoo!


Baby Juner (that's my nickname for her) like our walk around the lake behind the zoo.

As usual, she was all smiles.

We made a quick stop at the little playground outside the zoo.

Then we went home for a treat of chocolate turnovers. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home