Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, June 13, 2008

My (almost) 4 month checkup- June.

In an effort to make sure we take advantage of the awesome and super cheap insurance we have in Wisconsin, we're all booked full of doctors, dentists, and eye doctor appointments. My doctor wanted to make sure I was totally up date on my immunizations, so she bumped up my 4 and 6 month appointments.
At 3 and a half months, I weigh 12 pounds 12 ounces (45%) , measure 24.5 inches tall (76%), and have a head circumference of 40 centimeters (36%). Not bad. Mama says I am set to outpace Henry if I keep it up- at least in weight. I'll never beat that enormous head.

We went to the park after supper to celebrate that it finally stopped raining and we could stop worrying about flooding (unlike most towns north of us). Henry drove his cozy coupe through a big puddle about 50 times, so we got baths again tonight. Then mama posed us with blocks that spelled out our names.

Henry, put my U back!

Mama wanted a picture of Henry, but he refused. Finally, he took this picture after mama promised him raisins.

Here's my latest skills in action. Where'd my nuk go?


Mama heard Aunt Jeni was fixing to make sangria and mudslides this weekend, so she decided to make her own signature cocktail- mint lemonade with some of the special South Korean vodka papa got for his graduation. Henry wanted in on the action, so he got a little cup of his own.

Don't worry- it's just water.

Mama's contributing to the delinquency of a minor!!

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

June-

Are you having a fit or what?!? Poor little thing.

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home