Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Don't they look innocent?

We made it back to Wisconsin. It only took us 9 hours to make a 5 hour drive, thanks to the constant traffic all the way from Indy past Chicago. But the kids were great. Henry was very good (probably because he got to watch movies the whole time). And June napped and watched Henry for 9 hours. But in the last hour she got a little lonely, so Grandma Seibert drove and I went in the back seat to sit with her. After that she was all smiles!

We stopped at Sears to pick up our pictures from a few weeks ago. What a couple good looking kids, if I must say so myself. They were even good when Grandma and I kept them out past their bedtimes! They're just so excited because Papa and Grandpa are both coming to Wisconsin tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! Please give them kisses from Uncle Mike and Aunt Molly!

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home