The Turner kids turn up the cute-June.
In an effort to make mama feel better, Henry and I both put on special performances. Henry did a special dance from his favorite PBS show- SuperWHY. (or he's trying to navigate mama and papa's very messy room.)
The dancing continued. I think he got his awesome dancing skills from mama. PBSkids.org has become our favorite website lately. It has games and songs from all of the kids' shows. Henry especially likes the alphabet block game with Alpha Pig. And that game has also helped Henry master lowercase letter- not to brag. (Okay, we are bragging. )
I decided to get in on the fun and exhibited some very cute toe play. I have learned my letters yet, but I am excelling at belly roundness and thigh chubbiness.

2 Comments:
Wow...look out "so you think you can dance!!" I hope you're feeling better Becky!!!!
Hank & June-
All that I can say is ADORIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home