Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sadie is here!!!- June.

My cousin counterpart, Sadie, drove all the way from California to see me this week. (Mama said that she really came because Uncle Adam and Aunt Katie are moving to Ohio, but I know if was for me.)
Mama has never met Sadie and I've never met my Aunt Katie, so it is great to see them. We took them downtown to show them State Street and we went out for Brazilian food. Luckily, the weather has been cool and the humidity is down (although Uncle Adam and Aunt Katie are dying because there's no humidity at all in California.)
After supper, we headed down to the Union to hang out on the Terrace.
I fell asleep before the beer came.
Luckily, Uncle Adam was there to cuddle me.

All in all, it was a great night.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

June-

There is nothing like a uncle to hold you! PRECIOUS pic!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home