Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Me and Uncle Adam

<

Uncle Adam is in town this week. We've had lots of fun. Seriously. People would only make faces like this if there was a TON of fun involved.


< I agreed to be a part of this picture because I love my uncle. I mean, he's got that mustache AND he likes the Browns, so I figured he probably needed a friend. After this picture I barfed on mom's new couch. No lie. The Cleveland Browns will do that to a guy. And I really felt bad because it was mom's couch and she only recently even let me get close to it. I guess it will be another 4 months before I get that privilege again.

9 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly two wild and crazy guys!!!

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are two of our main men. Ol' Gramp is thinking about creating a new catagory for Hank. Just look and you will see that he is a very special boy. Be back later with a name.

Love,
GG&GG

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are two of our main men. Ol' Gramp is thinking about creating a new catagory for Hank. Just look and you will see that he is a very special boy. Be back later with a name.

Love,
GG&GG

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are two of our main men. Ol' Gramp is thinking about creating a new catagory for Hank. Just look and you will see that he is a very special boy. Be back later with a name.

Love,
GG&GG

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are two of our main men. Ol' Gramp is thinking about creating a new catagory for Hank. Just look and you will see that he is a very special boy. Be back later with a name.

Love,
GG&GG

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,

I don't know how I did this 4 times. Can you do Blog deletes?

Ol' Grampa

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
It looks like you and Uncle Adam are going to be best buddies for a long long time.

Love,
GG&GG

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hey Hank-

Love the hat! You two look great!

Lester

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Adam-

You look wonderful! I haven't seen you such a long time. It's so nice to see a pic of you.

Take care!
Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home