
I've been spending alot of tim ein my favorite spot- under the table. I like to go there with my favorite toys- my credit cards that mom and dad get in the mail and my big plastic spoon. and when I'm not under the table, I'm opening and closing the pantry door. Good thing I have so many great toys.

This weekend I tried new food- baked ziti with sausage. It was awesome! I fed myself. Can you tell?

How big is Henry's belly? So big!! Maybe I ate too much- I don't feel so good.

Last night we spent the night in the basement because there were really bad storms with hail and tornados going through. It was super fun camping in the basement but to day we were all tired. I was being a grump, so mom put me in the bathtub with a grape popsicle! It was great, but then I had to take a bath.

Ooh that's cold. And mom ays don't worry. The popsicle was sugar free and there was no water in the bathtub for me to slip in when I stood up.

By the power of Greyskull!!!
1 Comments:
Hank,
Popsicles in the bath tub? What will we see next? They are good wherever you eat them.
Post a Comment
<< Home