We are experiencing technical difficulties...
Our computer is broken so we can't upload the pictures of my fun weekend in Ohio. So while you're imagining my new haircut, look at a picture of my new friend Clare.
My friend Nora had a little sister yesterday. She is 7lbs and 13 ounces. We went to her house to see her today. As usual, she's like most babies and just sleeps all the time. Mom seemed to like her though.
And since you can't see any new pictures of me, here's a rerun. Me when I was about a week old. I was pretty boring too.
My friend Nora had a little sister yesterday. She is 7lbs and 13 ounces. We went to her house to see her today. As usual, she's like most babies and just sleeps all the time. Mom seemed to like her though.
And since you can't see any new pictures of me, here's a rerun. Me when I was about a week old. I was pretty boring too.
1 Comments:
When is your daddy going to get your pc fixed?
Tell him Grandma is getting impatient.
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment
<< Home