Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Messy supper

Tonight we ate outside. We had spaghetti and green beans. I fed myself.
After a while, the mosquitos got bad, so Dad and I went inside.
I think a new tooth has been coming in. So mom said I could have a popsicle for dessert.

I got wiggly in my booster seat, so mom took me upstairs and I finished dessert in the bathtub.
She said I was too messy to go anywhere else. I really don't know what she's talking about.

I'm getting pretty good at biting off chunks of food. I got a big bite of popsicle. It was cold.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry-

Tell your Dad that he has a real nice shirt on. That is the shirt that I wore in college during my senior year as an orientation leader for incoming students. Tell your Dad I have been looking for that shirt.

Miss you and your folks.

Love, Grandpa Cooper (still in Iraq)

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry,
I've seen women with liquid makeup edges around their faces that look worse than your spaghetti sauce face. Save that "face sauce" for later when you get hungry at night.
Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home