Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Who dey?

I don't know if you know, but last night The Cincinnati Bengals played the Green Bay Packers in preseason football. Well, I don't know if you would actually call it playing as much as I would call it "TOTAL BENGALS DOMINATION!" My mom and my dad and I stayed up and watched it. We all wore matching stuff, so we would know which team to cheer for.
Don't mind the bruises on my face. I'm still learning the final points of swinging open doors while sitting far enough back that it doesn't smack you in the face. Apparently my cousin Evie still has similar problems with running into door frames.
Have you ever seen anything funnier than my mom in a baseball cap. It's just goofy.
I have a goofy hat too. Thanks Grandma Cooper.
Contemplating my future career as a golf caddy...
Also, thanks to my GG and GG Parsons for sending me the neat outfits. Mom had plans on putting one on and taking my picture, but I made sure to never hold still long enough to let it happen. Cuddling is for babies!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO BENGALS!

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look very smart in your new cap.
You would have been perfect in Caddyshack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home