Hey Cincinnati!
Here's me and my dad at the bar- munchin' on some fries. Reminds me of when I was just a baby. Last year I really didn't follow football, but this year, I've matured and I'm ready for my first full season.
Don't worry- we live in Madison and there's no smoking allowed anywhere, so mom said I could stay at the bar for the whole game.
But the game was pretty long, so I laid in my stroller for a little while. No, I'm not sleeping. I was just resting my eyes. This Bengals blanket is very cuddly.
We got home in time for the 4 o'clock game. Packers vs. Bears. So, as Green Bay is my second favorite team, I donned my Favre jersey and hoped for the best. And for the Packers, the best is really that Green Bay doesn't implode upon poor playing. So I guess, all things considered, the day was a success. (Sorry to all my Wisconsin friends. My mom made me write that.)
I'm learning new things every day. Here's a quick list of the new things I can do now (more or less): I like to push things around on the floor when I crawl. (Here I am pushing the envelope by not wearing any pants to the game. Zing!) Mom and I like to hand things too each other and say thank you. I like waving at people. Waving (fingers to palm) is also my first sign. In official Henry Sign Language (HSL), it means more.

1 Comments:
I'm glad that you are learning to rest your eyes. This is something that I do quite a bit. You can see for a mile with rested eyes.
Love,
Ol' Gramps
Post a Comment
<< Home