Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, April 23, 2007


Mom's friend Miss Colleen got married this weekend. Isn't she pretty in her dress? Mom did not let me touch her. I wonder why.

Mom wore a purple dress and put her hair up and looked so much like the other bridesmaids that I didn't recognize her at first.

The reception was at a country club and I got to run around outside and roll down the hills.


We all had a good time and I even got to eat chicken fingers and french fries!

Here's mom and dad, Mrs. Colleen and Mr. Kyle, and Miss Leah and Mr. Josh.


We all had fun playing with the fancy ice sculpture.

Then I showed everyone my dance moves and got the party started.

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mommy is the most beautiful bridesmaid I have ever seen. I heard you had a great time at G&G Coopers. They really know how to entertain a boy - just buy you a stylish car!!!

Love you,
Great Aunt Molly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home