Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Packers night.

Tonight mom and I went to Sun Prairie to watch the Packers-Cowboys game.
My friend Reilly was there and we both impressed everyone by eating good suppers and playing nicely together for a long time. We both even wore our Brett Favre jerseys for solidarity. Don't worry, papa. I have my TJ Housmanzadeh shirt on underneath the jersey and I also wore my Bengals sweatshirt.

I was lucky enough to find two guys that were very good natured about playing with a crazy 2-year-old. Reilly's dad, Mr. TJ, makes a good horse.
And Mr. Kyle can throw me really high in the air.
These two little boys are up WAY past their bedtimes.


Mom says I was wound up tonight. Nonsense. Now get me some more of that ice cream cake!


Unfortunately, even our cheering couldn't get the Packers to a victory. And even worse, Brett (we call him by his first name here) had to leave the game with an elbow injury. Wisconsin has declared a state of emergency until the next game and all churches will be open for prayers for Brett's healthy return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home