Christmas in Cleveland
After spending Christmas morning with the Archbold Seiberts (see Natalie and Oliver's blog), we packed up and took off for Cleveland.
I spent my time exploring the new house, which was appropriately decked out with a ton of tree lights. I especially liked the open staircase and balcony that I could see everyone from. And mom liked the closely spaced railings.
The best part of the house was the 15 foot tall tree. We couldn't even fit the whole thing in one shot.
Finally, we went back to GG & GG's house and opened a few presents. Mom felt the need to explain to Aunt Jill how teen fashion is accommodates pregnancy. Dad and I both wish she would have done it without the candy cane pants, but mom refuses to ever get rid of them. The next 20 years is going to be so embarrassing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home