WFU Soccer- Henry.
Tonight we drove up to campus and watched the reigning NCAA champion soccer team. I like soccer games because we get to watch those guys run around after a ball, the big lights are on, and because I get to pick out a ring pop to eat while we watch the game!
It was great!
There were a bunch of other exciting things at the game tonight too! The Demon Deacon- Deke- was thee. We had a love-hate relationship. I always wanted to see him, but I was nervous whenever he came near. I did get up the nerve to high-5 him once, but spent the rest of the night making sure he wasn't coming close to us.
The other excitement was the enormous grasshoppers! Seriously, they were 4 inches long! Yikes. One got on mom's purse and she even moved it so I could watch the grasshopper. Thankfully, I have a healthy respect for insects and didn't try to touch it.
We had so much fun at the game and even got to stay past our bedtime. We finally got to bed at 9pm. Apparently, I had so much fun that I'm still upstairs talking and singing to myself and it's 10:30. Luckily, Junery (that's my new name for her) doesn't seem to mind.

1 Comments:
Hank-
I LOVE the teeth! HeeHee
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home