It was a great night to be outside, so we loaded up the minivan and looked for a new park.

We found a park with a mile long running path.

I was disappointed because I thought there might be a playground.

Along the path were circuit training stops. I think this is how you're supposed to use this one.

Mama and I stopped for a picture.

Here's one before I got too tired to do anything but whine. And of course that started when we were farthest away from out car.

Not even papa's goofiness made me feel better.
Juner had a good time too, even after it started to get dark.

On our way out, we stopped by a bridge to look at fish.

I had a good time until I tried to crawl through the opening. Then mama made me climb back in.
1 Comments:
Hank-
Tell Dad that he really looks Goofy! HeeHee
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home