Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, September 19, 2008

More of Connor-Henry.


This morning Connor woke up in a great mood and ready to get his picture taken. Here he is goofing off in the bathtub.
When everyone was clean they laid Juner and Connor out for a comparison.
Whoa! Juner is enormous!

In Juner's defense, she is 3 months older than Connor.

Give Connor some time (and a lot of oatmeal) and he might be a chunk someday too.


Now that Junie has mastered sititng up, she needs to master sitting next to someone without touching them all the time. (Ask mom.)
We passed some time dressing Connor up in cute tiny clothes.

Again, June, stop touching his face!

We headed outside to enjoy the lovely Cincinnati morning. (Technically, they live south of the river in Kentucky, but Miss Colleen would actually prefer to be known as from the Nati rather from Kentucky. Who can tell me what "Florence Y'all" means?)
Papa, you'll be glad to know Connor is a Bungles fan.


While everyone else was outside, I was inside eating an apple. No one even noticed while I rubbed the core all over the screen. Watch out, Miss Colleen! This is your life in two years.

But for now just enjoy your peanut.

Mama was very pleased that Connor and I had almost matching clothes. So ?I gave him some love.
Papa, mama decided I need a little brother. What do you think?
We had a great time in Cincinnati. Thanks to Miss Colleen to taking her one day off from her residency to entertain us! Connor- keep it cute!

1 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank & June-

ADORIBLE!!!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home