Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Playing with my cars- Henry.

When I wake up from my nap before June, I go into our wood room and play with my cars.
Mama calls it the office, but it's really my car room.


First, my truck brings flowers to the town.

Then it drives all over dropping them off.

Next, the jeep drives in.

It dumps rocks next to the bus stop.


Then it finds a place to park.

Then the dozer comes to move the rocks.

But where is this Porsche going?

Round the cul-de-sac. We must be in Indiana.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

INDIANA!! Then why haven't you stopped by my house? ;) I hope you are enjoying your new digs.

Love, meg

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank,

It LQQK like you really love to travel! Heehee

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home