Blankies, science museum, teeth.- June
When Henry's at school, I get sent to bed and mama works on projects. On Tuesday, she made these blankies.
Yesterday we went to the science museum. the best part about it was that school just started, so there weren't any field trips. We were one of 3 families that were there all morning. Which meant we didn't have to take turns on the lift chair.
And Henry got to run wherever he wanted in the stuffed exotic animal room.
I slept through a lot of the museum, but woke up for the movie in the planetarium. The planetarium was pretty cool, but a little dated. The movie on the solar system still listed pluto as a planet. But mama said it was forgivable because they also show laser light shows of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.
Uncle Jim, we heard there's a conspiracy to take me home with you. Just so you know, Henro and I come as a pair.
Last night, mama and papa put us down for bed and we were quiet for a while until they started to hear very loud giggling. Henry woke me up and we were playing peek-a-boo. This went on for quite some time until papa had to separate us and tell us to go to bed. I was very sad when they moved me into their room in the pack and play. My big brother is my favorite person!

1 Comments:
June,
I LOVE Science Museums. We went to one in NC & the had a Butterfly house. When you stood still they would land on you. It was so much fun! It looks like you had a really fun time also!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home