Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Getting clean- June.

Lat week, mama said "Clean up! We're headed to the city!" So everyone had to get their weekly baths.
I decided to air dry while brother got his bath.

If this doesn't convince Aunt Jenni to have another baby, we don't know what will!

Henry was shocked when mama said that bathtime requires soap and scrubbing!

I was so excited for our big weekend, I couldn't get to sleep, but spent most of the night trying to sort through this bin of clothes trying to find the perfect city outfit.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby girl,

It looks like you did find the perfect outfit for the big city, because you looke beautiful in all the pictures.

Love,
G and G Cooper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home