Our week- June.
It's been a busy week. We drove back to North Carolina on Tuesday, meeting up with Grandma and Grandpa Seibert in Charleston (they were on vacation this week). They drove back to Winston with us and spent the week at our house.
We explored Winston and had a good time hanging out at home. As you can see, things got a little crazy.
We like to keep our photo library updated with shots of the kids with beer bottles. Our fall 2008 choice- Yuengling. Sorry for all of you not out East- it's not distributed west of Pennsylvania.
Later mama and Grandma were cleaning out our closet and putting some summer clothes away. There were a few outfits that mama wanted me to wear just one more time. This pretty get-up is from Sadie. We thought GG Parsons would like a picture of me in it too.
Oh man, there's a tank top to match. I should have been at Amishlands and Lakes this year. I would have fit in with all the overweight middle-aged bikers.
How's that for showing off my figure?
Today we headed to the Science museum because there's a new dinosaur exhibit with live action dinosaur robots.

1 Comments:
Nice choice on the Yeungling Henry. I remember a trunkload of that once upon a year crossing in to a border state. I have found a West Ohio bar that does something similar to kegs.
For education: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._G._Yuengling_%26_Son
Post a Comment
<< Home