Baptism and Marion- June.
On Suday, we headed to Archbold to welcome the newest member of St. Peter's Catholic Church.
Believe it or not, all the kids lined up for a picture. Well, almost all the kids. Andy is somewhere outside the shot. We're very glad to say that all 11 kids behaved wonderfully during Mass. Except that Oliver tried to climb the stairs to the alter when his mom and dad went up for the CCD teacher presentation. And I growled so much, they had to plug me up with my nuk.
All 7 cousins looking in the same direction and 6 of them smiling. (Thanks for nothing, Tessa. Tessa did show her skills later when mama was changing Tessa's diaper, Tessa farted twice and then smiled at mama because even she knows farts are funny.)
At naptime, we all jumped in the car and headed down to the Cooper's. Henry had to talk to papa about all the latest happenings in NFL Sunday football.
After a messy biter biscuit, I was stripped down to nothing and Aunt Katie gave me a push in the swing.
Henry took Sadie for a ride in the car. It was the perfect size for her, especially since there was a bottom panel so her sweet little feet couldn't touch the ground.
The thing with cousins is that eventually you always end up in a bath with them. Sadie and I did pretty good in the tub, except that it is pretty slippery and we both wanted to crawl.

3 Comments:
Juner, I would have to say that Sadie's got a run for her chub.
Henry, I'm loving the mullet. It pretty much makes my day.
Love you all!
Aunt Girl
June-
Cute bathtub pic! Tell your Mama that her pics are GREAT!
Lester
June-
Cute bathtub pic! Tell your Mama that her pics are GREAT!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home