Weekend update- June.
Yesterday, we drove to Kernersville to a big Farmer's Market.
Here is the rest of our bounty. Mama was really excited that they had about 16 different variety of eggplants. And tons of peppers (including purple ones!) for under a dollar. She also bought okra (and has no idea what to do with it). She did try one uncooked and was really surprised to find out that it had absolutely no taste at all.
While mama was experimenting with her new veggies, I stuck with my old standby- sweet potatoes and squash.
Afterward, while we were supposed to be calming down, there was an infestation in our house. Two tickle bugs got loose and ran straight for Henry and I!
The mayhem in action. In case you can't understand him, right after Henro demands to be tickled again, he is screaming "Don't put me high up in the fan." Like his mama, he knows what a danger ceiling fans can be. They'll take your head right off.
After supper, I just wanted to lounge outside for a while and enjoy the beautiful late summer evening.
Henry's reaching a whole new point of desperation and I think we're about 2 weeks away from our sibling love turning into sibling rivalry. As I become increasingly mobile ( not yet crawling, but a lot of lunging and rolling), Henry's toys are increasingly at risk. Which is pretty upsetting to my big brother. It's resulted in some tantrums and screaming. He has started slamming his fist down on the table or the ground when he gets mad. Hopefully he sticks with the table and not my mouth. When I do start crawling it had better be fast, because I have a feeling he's going to be after me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home