Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

A great end to a great day.

Today was great. The weather was beautiful and we went to our first Farmer's Market of the year at the State Capitol. To wind up our perfect day, we went to get ice cream.

As a purveyor of all things fine and appetizing, I found Wendy's frosty to be extremely satisfying.

...even if it was a little messy.

I've got to look cool even if it is getting dark.

Only a couple minutes left before bedtime, so I took the car out to cruise 'da Wash for a little while.

Hey baby, you headed my way?


And as usual, mom ruins my chances with the ladies by insisting that we hug in public. How embarrassing.

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mom,

Cool it with the public hugging!

(Maybe that will help buddy.)

Love,
Grandma

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Face. :)

Love, Meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home