Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, April 23, 2007

One more party.

On Sunday after the wedding, we had to pack up and drive to Indianapolis for a family Easter party. We were awfully busy this weekend.
Auber was there, looking cute, yet enormous. I wore this shirt last fall when I was almost a wear old.

All of our great aunts and great grandma organized an Easter egg hunt for us. Evie and Natalie knew what to do.

It took me a while to catch on, but I found alot of eggs too.

Natalie did not stop for pictures.

Neither did Evie. They were fast.

Natalie did stop when she figured out there was candy inside the eggs.

My cousin Evan tried to deter me from my task, but it did not work.

Oliver got a little wacky too.

Mom really made me work for the eggs.

Annalise didn't join us in the Easter egg hunt. She was inside enjoying a cold one with the guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home