Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Our big day at the Terrace.

Dad, Mom, and I went to the Union yesterday to drink some beer and eat some sausages, but we ended up doing alot more than that. Since there were no pictures taken, we had to reenact the scene. Don't worry- no one was harmed in the reenactment.
We played around and I got really dirty, so Dad thought I should wash my hands. So we went down to the lake to rinse off.

Unfortunately, Dad didn't realize that the bottom step into the lake was very mossy and slippery, so we both went flying.

Mom was so alarmed, she came in after us. Unfortunately, she underestimated the slippery moss as well and fell in too.

So we ended up going home early and then we all took baths. As you can tell from the reenactment, I was pretty upset. Mom and Dad were worried I was hurt, so we took 24 hours to make sure there wasn't any permanent damage. But short of a goose-egg, I am a-ok. And the moss stains came out of mom's white skirt in the wash.

4 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the artist?

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry,

What a day!!! Don't let that Daddy near a lake ever again.

Love,
Grandma

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
We are glad that you and Mom&Dad are OK.

When I was your age, my mom had to do all my pictures by hand for my blog.

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

This pics are GREAT!!! Did you draw them? I know that you are going to make it big as an artist!

I'm glad that you all are all right. Be careful next time!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home