Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My new toothbrush.


A dentist made the mistake of telling my parents that kids under the age of three produce so much saliva that brushing teeth isn't really necessary. And because of that, my parents haven't been exactly... consistent with my oral hygiene. (Don't tell my great aunt Kathy!)

But to rectify the situation, I now have my own grown up tooth brush! It even blinks for 60 seconds to tell me how long to brush!

I chewed on my toothbrush a little, but mostly helped mom brush her teeth and then tried to put my toothbrush in her mouth too.

It may look like we're having fun here, but really mom is trying to pry my fingers away from her toothbrush.

And we still had time for a wrestling match afterwards.

3 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky, you do have very nice teeth. :)

Love, Meg

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to have the name of the dentist that gave your Mom and Dad such silly information!

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is that you are the cutest little sweet pea in the first picture. Good thing you are learning to care for your teeth. Because you are so sweet and cute they might rot out!

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home