Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Another beautiful day.


Yesterday we went to a baseball game with our neighbors, the Gielows. No, that's not Reggie white behind me- it's Ariel's dad, Mr. Craig.

Mom said that pulling Ariel in the wagon was chivalrous, but I just call it brute strength.

We exercised our power as consumers this weekend. I got a new lawn mower.

And mom and dad got a new grill. Sorry Grandpa, we were afraid your old grill would burn our house down. Notice how this grill folds up. Mom and dad's toys have to be collapsible because my toys are starting to take over the garage.

I was so worn out after a long weekend that I took a 3 hour and 40 minute naps at the babysitters today. We got home and ate supper then just bummed around all evening.


I read a couple of my favorite books and went to bed before 7pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home