
Mom came home early from work today and we spent the afternoon garage
saling. There were
alot of cool toys out there, but we just got clothes.

This cool baseball outfit was one of out finds. Miss Shawna, my friend Reilly's mom, saw the flannel lined overalls I was wearing and decided I needed more summer clothes. Now I have a good stock. And don't worry- mom made sure to get me a Packers outfit and a Badgers t-shirt too.

I was a good boy in my stroller all afternoon, so when we got home I was ready to run! I took a few lessons from the Natalie Hurricane School and ripped apart our living room in under two minutes.

Dad's checker and chess set is
alot of fun.

But before bed, I had to put everything away.
1 Comments:
Happy Birthday Mommy!!!
Give her a big hug and kiss!
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa Cooper
and Jill
Post a Comment
<< Home