Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! We had a great Mother's Day. Dad and I got up early and made mom breakfast. Then we spent the rest of the day playing. Mom really liked the picture I painted her (with Dad's help).
In the afternoon, we went over to our friends', the Pisapia's, house. We had a delicious meal and went to the park to play. I had alot of fun pushing Sophia in her stroller, and then pushing just the stroller.

But if anyone else tried to touch the stroller- watch out! I exhibited my ability to throw full-on temper tantrums tonight!
Sophia just watched as her parents prayed that she didn't acquire any of my attitude.

Then later on, after the ice cream, Sophia and I were just hanging out when she took my car!

Come on, Hank. She's just a baby. She doesn't know any better.


Dad says the best way to show a girl that you like her is to be mean to her. So take that, Sophia! (Isn't she pretty?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home